Ten Question Survey...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, when might we be hearing about results and conclusions? :)
Soon...
Got sick after vacation, then had a week of work travel. Back among the living, but now getting out from under being out of the office for three weeks!

Hope to digest and share results soon.

If you've not taken the survey yet... please do!

Ray

So, when might we be hearing about results and conclusions? :)

Two different questions:
1.) Results will be shared soon.
2.) You'll need to draw your OWN conclusions.

:d

But seriously, there are so many responses that I need to pay $300 to upgrade to the commercial version of the software to get the full results and do any analysis. I will pony up the money, I just need to find the time to get out from under everything at my day job in order to do so. (Plus a Cub Scout camping trip this weekend.)

I am dazed and confused. but did it.

The difference between (deleted)

The survey (deleted)

Last edited:
agilis, a little late in the game to be suggesting changes. Perhaps you'd like to run the next one...?

agilis, a little late in the game to be suggesting changes. Perhaps you'd like to run the next one...?

No thanks.

Last edited:

Any results yet? If the survey is over but the results are not ready yet can you tell us the point of the survey?

If it matters, not sure this is where to put this, I did hear that scuba is not the only sport seeing a decline in the number of newbies. I also heard (on the radio) that the snow ski industry is also experiencing a downturn, with the number of new skiers dropping by around 5% each year for the last 5 or so.

Maybe it isn't the damned LDS or all the other things being blamed for the downturn. Maybe it is just the fact that there are so many other ways to spend your disposable income that there is a decline in the numbers for other established sports.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom