Teric Battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mine is less than a year old
Mine was less than a year when I bought the second one, just to play it safe if I were to have an issue, and here turn around is about 5 days or less.

I have one of the deep 6 which will serve the same purpose but I would have to use an SPG.

I figured you could use the new one while you wait for the defective one to be serviced and then you would have a backup going forward. In your situation, if I were out my Teric for a month I'd either dive my old Vyper (now relegated to backup duty), my even older Uwatec or I would use tables. I've already got my eye on that silver Teric if my Vyper ever dies.

ahaha tempting but that's another 1000$ but the blue teric looks nice...

aaah honestly i dont know.. I live in a tropical country (Philippines) a dive is like 30mins away.
i think i'll borrow someone else's dive comp... or.. get a cheaper one which will be useless after the teric gets back.

Mine was less than a year when I bought the second one, just to play it safe if I were to have an issue, and here turn around is about 5 days or less.

I have one of the deep 6 which will serve the same purpose but I would have to use an SPG.

deep6? dive comp?

ahaha tempting but that's another 1000$ but the blue teric looks nice...

aaah honestly i dont know.. I live in a tropical country (Philippines) a dive is like 30mins away.
i think i'll borrow someone else's dive comp... or.. get a cheaper one which will be useless after the teric gets back.
I've got the blue one and it is pretty nice looking. I don't want my Vyper to die since I have like 100 spare o-rings for it and 10 spare batteries, but if it ever does....well, that silver one would look nice next to the blue one. :)

Yep there is a very long thread on it, I ran it with the Teric and it’s a great back up option for the “T”

i must have missed that one.. where?

again.. deep6 no dealer here.. ordering takes time

i must have missed that one.. where?

again.. deep6 no dealer here.. ordering takes time
O-ring has posted the thread, if this looks like something for you as Deep 6 if they are in stock and if you want one I can probably ship it quickly via priority mail if you have them ship it to me, by taking it out of the box and wrapping it in bubble wrap it would ship ina small flat rate box, of course they can do the same thing so talk to them about it.

there's like 47 pages. im gona go through em. but it looks like a computer that's being sold here as Crest. same buhlman... .. will review... thanks for tip guys.. April and May is summer in the Philippines. Due to the environmental change... March seems to be like summer too... it's dive a thon!

Not sure if it is available internationally, but the US service center will send you a loaner, and Shearwater wants them to have a maximum of 5 days turn around on most basic service. I had a couple of hour turn around on my first Teric, and 3 days on the second as he wanted to consult with Shearwater on it.

Back
Top Bottom