Teric Battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I received my replacement a couple days ago, they sent it with some freebie items, including a nato strap. I was promised by the customer service rep that the replacement will not have any issues.

I am very pleased with their customer service!

Thank you Shearwater!

I did the 48 hr test. I'm at 86%. I guess I'll contact SW on Monday.

Cheers - M²

I haven't managed to go 14 days without diving since I got mine. But after 7 days, the battery still says 100%, and I don't turn off AI. I've been really surprised by it, honestly.
Thanks to some weather and health issues, I finally managed a 14-day break from diving. I charged it fully after the last dive and have periodically turned the screen on to check it since. With no further charging, it's dropped to 98%. I'm impressed.

I just did the 48 hour test on my replacement unit and it's still at 100% with AI and Compass turned off.

All is well Shearwater! Thank you.

Since I can't dive I've been running Teric tests. Latest test was charge to 100% and then turn the Teric off and stick it in a drawer for one week. It lost 2% during that week. Normal?

Since I can't dive I've been running Teric tests. Latest test was charge to 100% and then turn the Teric off and stick it in a drawer for one week. It lost 2% during that week. Normal?
I would say yes, normal enough to not worry about.

I would say yes, normal enough to not worry about.
Kinda what I figured. Sad that this is about the only diving related thing I can think of to do at the moment. :(

Kinda what I figured. Sad that this is about the only diving related thing I can think of to do at the moment. :(
No kidding, I’m starting to rip up the shop looking for things to tune or service.

Back
Top Bottom