Teric - Critical pressure and GTR error

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CWK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My Teric gave me a Critical Pressure warning in the middle of a dive. when I cleared the warning, it showed GTR 0, but T1 pressure of 100 bar. GTR corrected itself after a while.

Teric GTR.jpg

bad data creating an outrageous SAC leading GTR to hit zero/sub-zero and skipping a reserve pressing warning going straight to a critical warning?
what does the SAC graph look like on Cloud?

40160FC0-B2E5-495C-9E60-85335749B9C4.jpeg
I don’t sync my Teric to cloud as I sync my Perdix. The graph above is from Perdix (which did not have the error). I think that is the correct dive (I did not take note of which dive it was).

If the Perdix didn't show any error, posting the Perdix log isn't going to help.

You need to figure out which dive it was, and post that dive from the Teric. Just delete the log later if you don't want to sync them both.

I would bet you had a communications drop out. Without receiving gas pressure data, it probably determined it to be the same as no pressure. In that case, it would trigger a critical gas error and show a GTR of 0 (if you have no gas, you have no gas time remaining), but re-established connection very quickly. Because there was no pressure data during GTR calculations, even momentarily, it would take a little bit for its GTR algorithm to catch back up.

yeah, to me it looked like lost coms.... is the depth profile intact?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom