Texas Dive Show and Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can bet, there will be a good number of travel agencies.

Did I read this right on their website $15 to get into a trade show? I could not find anything except admission to sales booths for the cost. Did I miss something?

:confused:

Shawn....I HOPE I am WRONG on this one,,,,,if I am I will be the first to admit it. But other so called scuba shows have a fair amount of booths of travel agencies......now all in all they are not bad, you might find a deal were you had planned to go! It looks like a smallish show but that means nothing if the vendors there are quality!

Shawn....I HOPE I am WRONG on this one,,,,,if I am I will be the first to admit it. But other so called scuba shows have a fair amount of booths of travel agencies......now all in all they are not bad, you might find a deal were you had planned to go! It looks like a smallish show but that means nothing if the vendors there are quality!

Alan,

Thanks for the tip. Hope all is going well for you and your family.

Should we plan a March or April weekend dive camp trip to Lake Travis and Windy Point Private. Kick off the year with the best visibility month on record for the Lake and see who is interested.

If so, I did not mean to hijack this thread but we could make another post and look for interest. Are you interested?

:D

Alan,

Thanks for the tip. Hope all is going well for you and your family.

Should we plan a March or April weekend dive camp trip to Lake Travis and Windy Point Private. Kick off the year with the best visibility month on record for the Lake and see who is interested.

If so, I did not mean to hijack this thread but we could make another post and look for interest. Are you interested?

:D

Sure............April. Now back to the regular scheluded thread!!!

I saw an add for the show and really want to go. I have to work weekends but was hoping to go on Friday. Depending on a time Sat night...I might be able to try and schedule to get off early.

For the SB event, check the show link and click on events. I was hoping NetDoc would ring in, maybe I need to go jerk his chain.

The participating shops have half price admission coupons. If you can stop by a shop on your way in you could pick one up.

TwoBit

Local gathering places for a TSD get-together post show,

There is the Down Under Pub that is less than a 1/4 mile from the hotel. Nice place but it has live music on Saturday nights.

There is a WIDE range of restaurants in the immediate area. Some will do reservations. Most won't. Especially not on Saturday night before Valentines day.

There is another pub in Plano less than 5 miles away. Parking will be in a covered garage near by. Light pub grub. Really nice selection of beer.

What do yall think?

Back
Top Bottom