Texas Dive Show and Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Holy %$*&. The Texas Dive Show is coming to Dallas.

Even us, the Texas Swamp Divers! I bet they would put out a flyer for us at the Scubaboard table or a sign or something if we can get it over there during the show.

I'm thinking Frank with a sandwich board and playing a banjo. He could talk about the Paris Tunnel dives and Soloing. Maybe the finer points of spearfishing for bluegills or feeding Cheeze Whiz to the sunfish. :rofl3:

NetDoc
TwoBit
The Valkyry
Guba
Chucksaul+1
psiborg
truckdiver
joe-diver
Island Frog

Kevin, You going to bring S-monster? It would be great to see her again.

I got the dart room reserved. We are set. The bartender is a diver and she's cute.

TwoBit

Ok so now let me see if I understand this... We get a real live chance to see the guy who spanks our posts and deletes them because we have offended someone... Will there be a dunking booth and how much---

Whoops... better say just kidding so I dont get in trouble again...

This is gonna be fun...

Nah, I'm not sure if I'll make it there or not. :)

NetDoc
TwoBit
The Valkyry
Guba
Chucksaul+1
psiborg
truckdiver
joe-diver
Island Frog

I got the dart room reserved. We are set. The bartender is a diver and she's cute.

TwoBit

If any of the people that are planning to attend are able to help out with staffing the booth, check out this thread and post your names and times available so the list can be updated.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/te...baboarders-needed-texas-dive-show-2010-a.html

TwoBit

If I can drag her butt outta the house, she'll be there. :D

The more the merrier - love to see you there :)

We'll post reminders on whens and wheres closer to...

TwoBit

rrEEEally?

:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom