Texas Dive Show and Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Count me in for the after dive show festivities. Can't stay late though, got a game back up at Frisco at 8:30.

Doc, that's terrible! I was really counting on finally meeting in person the SB "guru" to whom we all owe a great deal. Hopefully, by the time you read this things will have changed. If not...well, we can't fill your shoes by any stretch of the imagination, but all us SB'ers will do our best to represent the board well.

If I left on the flight they put me on, I would arrive about the time the party was getting over, and leaving about 6 hours later! :D

So PLEASE... get yourselves over to the ScubaBoard booth and hang out! Tell others about ScubaBoard. Don't worry about setting up the computers and such, but make sure the banners are up and that someone is in our booth! Pretty please with sugar on top of it!

The roads in Dallas are fine, I drove up yesterday morning from New Braunfels. we started seeing snow past Waco, but the roads were just a little wet, no Ice. The show is ok the exhibit hall is not as large as I have seen at the Houston shows, but there was a pretty good turnout last night. Unfortunately some of the speakers had to cancel due to weather, I'm heading back today round noon to catch some of the afternoon speakers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom