Texas Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am having problems when I register, I get an error message. Anyone else having problems?

Not fixed yet, here is what I get:

Notice: Undefined index: eventID in /homepages/40/d219861622/htdocs/purchase_new.php on line 44

Notice: Undefined index: contactID in /homepages/40/d219861622/htdocs/purchase_new.php on line 45

Notice: Undefined index: contactID in /homepages/40/d219861622/htdocs/purchase_new.php on line 46
Query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

You wouldn't happen to have a name that has an odd character in it, like ' (as is O'Connor) or something would you?

Before everyone gets too excited, there are only twenty vendors registered. I am local and they would have to pay me for my gas to attend.

The building they on the site is the Hilton at the Austin Airport, ABIA AUS

I had trouble with Internet Explorer 9 used Safari and it worked, they said they were looking into IE9 problem.

Not fixed yet, here is what I get:

Notice: Undefined index: eventID in /homepages/40/d219861622/htdocs/purchase_new.php on line 44

Notice: Undefined index: contactID in /homepages/40/d219861622/htdocs/purchase_new.php on line 45

Notice: Undefined index: contactID in /homepages/40/d219861622/htdocs/purchase_new.php on line 46

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom