TG photos, Show us what you shot.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks. Good to know as that is likely the setup I would use. I am currently using a Canon S95 and think the TG-6 would be an upgrade but I am concerned with the smaller sensor.

TG6 of course there are limitations mine was not budget it was ore that getting a DSLR more to learn in too short a time.

SEA HORSE.jpg

On a completely unrelated topic... how do you keep that "3rd leg" tank from smashing your nuts on entry?

You don't clip it on until after you splash :D

Personally I use back mount and my stages are in a different configuration.

The side mounters are using five tanks in total

I also used to shoot a TG-5, with Olympus housing but with a YS-03 strobe (this one just has TTL). Going for TG-6 to replace my flooded TG-5 (due to user error).

Flooded the housing AND the camera? Or just flooded the camera?

I have the TG-4 in Oly housing. Flooded the housing one time at 65' in Bali. The black silt got behind the O-ring between day 1 and 2 dives and I failed to properly clean it. Day 2 dive 1 and pictures started getting fuzzy, then figured out that there was water inside the housing. Shutdown the camera and resumed the rest of the dive hoping that the waterproofness of the camera would suffice the slow leak in the housing.

Post dive stripped it all down and it was good. Camera functioned fine on the remainder of the weeks diving, no more leaky housing due to careful cleaning after each dive.

As I consider upgrading (daughter wants the TG-4), TG-6 is on the list for the waterproofness among other things! It works really well with TTL and 2x Inon S2000's.

Nice, is that a decorator crab of some sort? The colors are really natural looking what is the color temp of the light?

Nice, is that a decorator crab of some sort? The colors are really natural looking what is the color temp of the light?

Thanks a lot.
The one on the purple coral?
I think its a crinoid of sorts.

I photograph in RAW, so when editing, I manually tune the white balance colors.

The light itself is:
  • Color temperature macro: Approximately 5000K

But again, irrelevant because I do RAW images.

Back
Top Bottom