Thank heavens for PADI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeFerrara:
LOL...
That's not fair. I didn't start it back up.

I did! I gave this thread LIFE!!! It lived! And now it must die. Thank you PADI for all of the good you've brought to the world. You're Grateful Servant, Lawman

Lawman:
I did! I gave this thread LIFE!!!
That's why no one likes you.

All those in favour of euthanasia say "aye".

The "ayes" have it.

Will some mod put this thread out of its misery.... please padlock it....please.:banghead:

Lawman:
Without PADI and it's marketing/promotion there wouldn't
be any dive industry. It's the scuba Walmart. The Ford. The
Chevrolet. The Piper Cub. Without PADI there'd be nothing
but NAUI,SSI and their comical sidekicks, the DIR crew sitting
around sneering at each other.

Hooray for PADI!!

:)

To Quote Congressman Henry Waxman from CA; "SO WHAT!" You guys have been beating this old horse for over 2 years. Some people just have way to much time on their hands. (INCLUDING ME :D )

PhotoTJ:
This thread will die of it's own accord, if you don't let Mike post anymore. :wink:

152 posts in this thread. That has got to be the individual record for single thread posting. I nominate him for the 'Passionate Poster' award.

Is the nomination seconded?
I cant believe PhotTJ had the time to count the number of posts Mike F put in this thread. BTW - thanks Rockie_Diver for bringing this one back up from the dead (again), just stirred that can again! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom