Thank you dennis and roxanne!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
You rock!

The hotel was perfect. The staff was awesome. Dive Paradise Rocks! Diving was fantastic! And the margaritas were sneaky! :)
Dennis and Roxanne, you outdid yourselves with the sheer amount of planning and small details to make this the INVASION to remember! All future invasions have a high bar to reach! Thank you so much!

Ditto! Thanks to Pete, Elena, Rox and Dennis for all their hard work! Things like this seldom go as planned and Dennis and Rox handled everything with the aplomb of professionals, well done gang!

The planning and execution for this event was perfect! Many thanks to all the organizers.

Mary

p.s. I'm ready for next year!

Dennis and Roxanne, thanks so much for your hard work putting the outing together. It turned out wonderfully, and even though I know you're going to say it is because a great bunch of people got together (which is a big part of it) the other big part of it is your hard work coordinating the events. Thanks for making it happen! :)

Dennis and Roxanne thank you for keeping Scuba_Jenny in check for a whole week. THAT takes a lot of work! Oh yeah and planning the little invasion of Coz too! :D

I had a blast, thank you so much!

Hey Wyz, I hear you need a regulator!

:heart: ya buddy!

Thank you all for making this trip so great. I know it must have been very difficult to make things work so smoothly. I'll try to be there next year too.

Absolutely Awesome!! Great Job Gang!! Looking forward to next year!!

Thank you for all the time and effort that went into planning such a wonderful event! Dennis and Roxanne are just awesome!!!! Can't wait til next year!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom