Thank You For The Nemo Wide!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ltstanfo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I just wanted to thank the folks at Mares for designing, producing and selling the great Nemo Wide dive computer!

I recently purchased the Nemo Wide and finally had the opportunity to test it this past weekend at a local quarry. All I can say is THANK YOU MARES!

I'm in my early 40s and wear corrective lenses. As much as I might like some of the other computers out there, their displays almost require a magnifying glass to read in anything other then optimal conditions. Reading the Nemo Wide is a joy in any dive environment.

Thanks again Mares for this great product. Now all I need is the display protector and the Drak interface (along with the 2-gas update) and you will definitely have a Mares advocate in North Alabama!

Regards,
Ltstanfo
Huntsville, AL

Yeah, I bought one for my dad (he's 50) and he's damn happy too. I use it sometimes too, and it's really easy to use, it's a joy.

I'm in the over 50 crowd, and bought the wide very much due to the large numbers. My son can even read my computer while hovering above me.......

Thanks again Mares for this great product. Now all I need is the display protector and the Drak interface (along with the 2-gas update) and you will definitely have a Mares advocate in North Alabama!

Regards,
Ltstanfo
Huntsville, AL

Being part of the "visually challenged" mature generation - I have enjoyed my NEMO Wide for the past 15 months - nice not to have to bring it right up to my mask to see the screen.

The Drak interface is very good - a little tedious when it comes to entering dive date - but each update has added nice features. Hopefully a future release will incorporate user generated pull-down menus for data entry (like Citizen Aqualand Graph).

Even after 70 dives, the screen remains perfect. I just got the display protector and it is a really interesting piece of gear. Lots of thought and design went into making it and it fits the computer perfectly. A very unique design that just looks like it was part of the original concept.

This is a really nice piece of gear - my compliments to the folks at Mares.

Back
Top Bottom