Thank you Scuba Toys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hoosier:
crpntr133, I found out one good lake that is manily used for the boating and fishing. I had a chance to do a night dive over there. I realized that a float marker is must-have item for that lake's environment. Of course, we can dive together over there.
Not to drive this thread too far off the mark, but I would like to dive it! I am supposed to be coming up that way sometime in mid-July (tenative). I am going to be bringing my mother up there to see her parents and stay for a week. Most of my family lives in Kendallville. I was already looking at France Park, blue springs, and a few other places up that way. I am going to need to find a buddy but am definately look to get a few dives in while I'm up that way.

Oh, so this isn't totally OT, Scubatoys rocks! :p

Matt

Matt, It is always fun to dive with our board members. Just post or shoot PM whenever you set up the schedule. We are always here.... I will bring DR Thigh Pocket if you miss it. LOL~~~

I beleive you will find that on lakes (most if not all) controlled by DNR in Indiana, you are required to use a dive flag by law. I know on my parents lake, Clear Lake, you will probably get some sort of ticket by Barney if you do not use one. Of course it's always good when there are boats overhead.

hoosier:
Corigan, You have a right answer.

crpntr133, I found out one good lake that is manily used for the boating and fishing. I had a chance to do a night dive over there. I realized that a float marker is must-have item for that lake's environment. Of course, we can dive together over there.

Thanks. It is a good info. I was told that some lakes (not all) require the dive license by DNR, too. It is free though. We have to register, get the license, and prove it whenever we are asked. I had better check out the local law. Anyway, I felt I need it to CMS.:wink:

Dan Gibson:
I beleive you will find that on lakes (most if not all) controlled by DNR in Indiana, you are required to use a dive flag by law. I know on my parents lake, Clear Lake, you will probably get some sort of ticket by Barney if you do not use one. Of course it's always good when there are boats overhead.

Back
Top Bottom