Thank You

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BVickery

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Tobin,

Was able to talk to you some more about wings and the knowledge you give is indispensable as I go about and learn. Though didn't get my full rig yet (decided to use the money I had to start off with some used gear and get some training/dive time in with my mentor). I did order the boot for my dive computer, and thinking you may have sent me the wrong one, or I ordered the wrong one, found out it is a VERY tight fit.

Again, thank you.

Brian

Tobin,

Was able to talk to you some more about wings and the knowledge you give is indispensable as I go about and learn. Though didn't get my full rig yet (decided to use the money I had to start off with some used gear and get some training/dive time in with my mentor). I did order the boot for my dive computer, and thinking you may have sent me the wrong one, or I ordered the wrong one, found out it is a VERY tight fit.

Again, thank you.

Brian

Thanks for the kind words Brian.

What instrument do you have? Many of our mounts are pretty tight. A soak in hot tap water can help ease the install.

Tobin

I have a Vyper 2, and I got it in, seems I didn't have something aligned up just right the first time, the 2nd it went on with only a modicum of difficulty.

At least you know that it won't fall out!

Well, I have strange luck, so you never know with me. But as long as the boot holds, it wont.

Back
Top Bottom