Thanks to all the Sponsors!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jodylynn007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I just wanted to do a HUGE shout out once again to all the sponsors for this past year's most wonderful Invasion and especially to SCUBA.COM who I won a $25 gift certificate to.

I traded it in for a wonderful clip to secure my camera to me for my next dive vacation. I lost my $280 light on the last trip (or should I say technically Dive Paradise did as they were the butter fingers) because it wasn't secured to me or anyone else when I passed it up, so I won't allow that to happen to my camera in future (which would have been a much greater loss) thanks to my new handy dandy clip.

Thanks again to SCUBA.COM and to all the other great sponsors - please keep sponsoring!! :)

Ditto from me. I won a $50 Gift Certificate from Dive Pro Dive Gear. I haven't yet decided what to use it on, but I've enjoyed the browsing on its website, and added it to my Favorites in my Scuba Shopping Folder (along with Liesure Pro and Scuba Toys). Thanks to all the sponsors. The Invasion was a lot of fun.

I can't seem to spend mine either (leisure pro), but I definitely appreciate it!

I won a gift certificate from Dive Right In Scuba. Check them out at Dive Right In Scuba - Store Main Page - Plainfield, IL

The shipping was free and they have a loyalty program that lets you get discounts on current and future purchases.

They have a price match guarantee and in addition to matching prices, they give you 50% of that difference in Loyalty Points for future purchases.

They were great to deal with and thanks to them, for participating in the Invasion.

Dukeh20 - did we meet at the invasion? I see you are from Champaign, Il. - I'm certain I would have remembered someone from Champaign. I got my MBA and JD from UofI in Champaign - 4 very happy years there, though it was a long time ago. I've been in Texas since '82. If You go to the next Invasion, look for me - I'd love to talk about Champaign & how it might have changed. Can you still get a beer and a slice at Garcias' "Flying Tomato Brothers" Pizza (motto: "Oh, what a friend we have in Cheeses")?

I needed a new "workout" watch, and leisure pro sells the Casio gshock. Perfect! Thanks LP!!!

Well, I finally got around to ordering a housing from Ikelite.

I called to talk to Rhonda, and was really surprised at the ease to actually get hold of a real person. The phone was answered by a PERSON! And that person got me to the party I wanted to talk to!

I haven't gotten the housing yet, but just dealing with them was a real pleasure so far.

Thnaks to Ikelite and all the other great sponsors who gave such great gifts this year.

Very cool! Team 7 is gonna have a ton of new camera stuff for 2013!

Back
Top Bottom