Thanksgiving Week--Harbour Village

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chucksaul

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We leave on the 18th of Nov for a week in Bonaire including Thanksgiving (USA) Day. Wondering if anyone else is going to be there and if anyone is staying at the Harbour Village and diving with Great Adventures?

Not much info on either place which has me worried a bit...

Thanks

Charles

Harbor Village is rather upscale, so some of us who go to Bonaire for shore-diving every year or two would be likely to stay at a more moderately priced place. I can't say I've heard of Great Adventures for diving on Bonaire, perhaps it's their house dive op?

Charles try the question over on Bonaire Talk.

BonaireTalk

Harbour Village is upscale as mentioned, the property is quite beautiful and the reports I have read have almost all been very favorable, same goes for the dive shop. Enjoy your trip.

Chuck..You'll have no problem at all at HarbourVillage. Their dive op G.A.is also very good, however the only drawback that I know is that the diving directly off their beach really isn't that good. There is a dive site accessible called Something Special which is a nice site however from HV you have to cross the channel u/w to get to it. Have a wonderful trip!

Appreciate all of the input... SO booked the trip so I was getting concerned when couldn't find anything... Hope to see some folks around the island...

Charlie and Donna

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom