The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you - I will post some pics of my other tatts but as I said, I consider that one different, its tatu the others are tattoo. The whole experience was really quite interesting..i sat and talked to the artist who asked me a lot of questions about my life, family etc for a couple of hours before he asked me to turn around and picked up a pen and started drawing it. To the tattoo purists who argue about tribal or indian work being culturally inappropriate on non islanders or indians dont panic, the flower is not a Tiare flower, only polynesians are allowed to have the Tiare, mine is a frangipani. I was really happy to be tapped on the shoulder in a store by a tahitiian couple here at home who recognised the work and ''read'' the story. FWIW mine is tuomoto archipeligo style as most of the archipeligos have slightly different symbols.
I was a bit worried about the pain factor but pleasantly suprised, bamboo work hurts a lot more...but then so does 7 hours of gun work on your ribcage 80s style.

Very cool!

Just got my first tattoo. I like the look of tribal, but wanted something tied to me. Scuba tribal made sense.

1383128_10201887612099448_613627899_n.jpg

Beautiful Tatt - where did you have it done?

Looks awesome!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Here is my last one I got.

The only difference between people with tattoos and people without them is: People with tattoos don't care if you don't have one.

Shark Tat.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom