The Aqualung Discussion [ Moved ]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Storm:
The first time a reatiler tries to sell me a "line that they prefer to carry" over the product that I wanted would be the last time I walked into their shop...period.

Slightly tangential, for which I apologize; I spent a long time in retail (musical instruments & products) aside from being just a consumer of such, and I have to concur with Storm:
I've done my research, I know what I want to get and personally bench-test, and once you understand where I'm coming from you will NOT try to sell me just what you happen to have on-hand, knowing this. If you do, I will NEVER shop there again, and tell all my friends. (Yeah, I know I sound prissy and sensitive about this, but it's not from nowhere - I was gradually turned this way by what I've had to deal with....)

Now, aside from that, I love my new Titan LX and now I'm scared that my warranty will dry up... oh, woe.
:(

:wink:

sooooo... fast forward several months.....

This thread has been quiet for the past few months, but with DEMA being this week, I was curious to see if anyone has seen any change with Aqualung and improvement on their stance on their restrictive policies, etc? Anyone?

I was hoping the annoucement of Atomics to do online sales might stir the pot a little with Aqualung and Scubapro.

BTW... NetDoc posted a note about the "tension" in their booth when they saw him coming (see this thread http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=166033)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom