The complete diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't want to start a fight, but the author's name and publisher's would help I guess...

Don't want to start a fight, but the author's name and publisher's would help I guess...

The one I've seen with this name is this one: The Complete Diver: The History, Science and Practice of Scuba Diving: Alex Brylske Ph.D.: 9780615721330: Amazon.com: Books.

Haven't read it so can't comment much about it, but I decided not to read it originally because of one of the comments on Amazon that was a little worrisome to me: There is a paucity of practical information on top of what most divers already know. Some statements in the book such as, "systems such as Spare Air are adequate (as backup) for most recreational diving applications", are just dangerously wrong. To be fair, most of the other reviewers seemed to love the book.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom