The Complete Milne Bay Scuba Diving Guide...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donsilcock

Contributor
Reaction score
As some of you may have seen I have been working on a personal project to document what I have learned from my trips to Papua New Guinea over the last 19 years and started with a post on Understanding PNG that linked back to an anchor page on my site that provided insight into the country itself, how safe (dangerous...) it is plus First Contact in PNG and the Wantok System among others.

I have completed the next part of that project: The Complete Milne Bay Scuba Diving Guide - slightly pretentious title I know, but as far as I can tell it is the most complete guide out there...

Milne Bay_1_1000.jpg

There are links to pages on Milne Bay itself, Diving Milne Bay, North Coast Dive Sites (including dedicated ones for Dinah's Beach and Deacon's Reef), the pretty special manta site in the south of Milne Bay, Samarai Island, Tawali Skull Caves and Milne Bay Logistics - how to get there and where to stay etc...

Again, no financial angle here - I just like writing about the places I have visited and using the images I took to illustrate it all.

Constructive feedback welcome... Here is the link to the anchor page - The Complete Milne Bay Scuba Diving Guide

Milne Bay_2_750.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom