The first 5 Star SDI/TDI Professional Development Center in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlueDreamDivers

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Captain Slate's Atlantis Dive Center In Key Largo, rises to became the first 5 Star SDI/TDI Professional Development Center in Florida.

International Training group is pleased to announce a "Key" new alliance with Captain Slate's Atlantis Dive Center which now offers the full TDI, SDI curriculum and training support to divers, TDI and SDI leadership candidates, and dive industry pros in Southern Florida.

Capt Slate's, a stalwart of Florida diving situated perfectly in the heart of the most desirable wreck and reef diving in the Florida Keys, now offers ALL diver and instructor levels of TDI and SDI training, from Open Water Diver through TDI Advanced Trimix and including Closed-Circuit Rebreather programs.

"It is with great pleasure that I can announce that our Technical Diving program is off the ground"

Having joined forces with TDI, SDI Captain Slate said he is excited about the future of diving in the Florida Keys. "With TDI and SDI making inroads into Southern Florida, I can see a coming resurgence of scuba diving in the Keys because we will have more and more divers trained to dive our wrecks and deep reefs the way they should: executing well-planned extended dives that allow for true enjoyment of our deeper sites.

Captain Slate added that with the scheduled sinking of the Vandenberg in Key West and the 510' Spiegel Grove in his operation's "backyard" in Key Largo: "The Keys will have seven world-class wreck dives available for the whole cadre of TDI, SDI certified divers to enjoy. I am so pleased that TDI, SDI has chosen Atlantis Dive Center to be a premier representative of their training programs. And as anyone who is in the industry already knows, innovation and reaction speed to the market is critical to everyone's success. TDI, SDI is the one agency that truly offers this along with a respected and responsive curriculum!

Atlantis dive center offers a great location for all levels of training and has three Instructor Trainers on staff. As state licensed vocational school, Atlantis is offering monthly IDCs and IECs, and other professional-level courses throughout the year. For an up-to-date schedule visit:

Professional Course Schedule

Atlantis is also offering regularly scheduled TECH Dive Charters. For dates see:

Tech Dive Trip Dates

For information about our Technical Diving Program or dive charters, contact Captain Slate's Atlantis Dive Center at 1.800.331.3483 or on the web at HOME

Back
Top Bottom