The girls next door get Certified!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ladyvalea

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm a fan of "The Girls next door" Holly, Bridget and Kendra are certified!

it was interesting watching this show, they had a hard time with Mask clearing...
Plus, the girls motivated my 21 yo daughter into tryin out scuba, she was a little scared about the idea.. but if these girls can do it, so can she...

But, my daughter will have to try it without the private scuba teacher.

Not to mention that 24 passenger dive boat they had all to themselves (and the camera crew, of course).

Yes, that was fairly horrific. I think SCUBA diving as an activity came out pretty well, though.

Some great shots of them squeezing their bikinis into tight rubber, too.

Picture56.png
Picture55.png

"Herself" and I especially liked the most annoying one (Holly) and her frightening giant stride. She was likely still talking while doing it, but her hands were fairly flailing as she leapt in.

Poor Hef.:Kissy:But then again, he probably doesn't know what's going on. :egypt:

We thought the underwater naked-in-the-pool shots were amazing. She sure held it together for that sequence- at least what they showed.

Not something we normally watch, but glad we stumbled into it.

The Starfish sequence was an abomination.

Last edited:
What is this? I've never heard of it... Might be because I'm a Swede living in Egypt...

...a...

It's what passes for sex on American TV. :eyebrow: Pixelated Titillation. :bounce3::shocked::bounce3:

Yes, that was fairly horrific. I think SCUBA diving as an activity came out pretty well, though.

Some great shots of them squeezing their bikinis into tight rubber, too.

Picture56.png
Picture55.png

"Herself" and I especially liked the most annoying one (Holly) and her frightening giant stride. She was likely still talking while doing it, but her hands were fairly flailing as she leapt in.

Poor Hef.:Kissy:But then again, he probably doesn't know what's going on. :egypt:

We thought the underwater naked-in-the-pool shots were amazing. She sure held it together for that sequence- at least what they showed.

Not something we normally watch, but glad we stumbled into it.

The Starfish sequence was an abomination.

Ya can never ever say *poor Hef* with a straight face:wink:..I usually just watch that show with the mute button close by. Hef makes getting older not seem so bad:D

samaka:
What is this? I've never heard of it... Might be because I'm a Swede living in Egypt...

...a...

That's not the reason, I'm an American living in America and I'd never heard of it either.

The only reason I was aware of the show was that they filmed that episode right here on Catalina... portions of it in the dive park. I know the instructors involved. Have no plans to watch the episode. As for the girls themselves, others who directly interacted with them said they were really quite nice. My opinion... so very, very young (and blonde).

That's not the reason, I'm an American living in America and I'd never heard of it either.

You're not missing much either....

The only reason I was aware of the show was that they filmed that episode right here on Catalina... portions of it in the dive park. I know the instructors involved. Have no plans to watch the episode. As for the girls themselves, others who directly interacted with them said they were really quite nice. My opinion... so very, very young (and blonde).

No Bill,
Thats because your ........Kinda.............Well.............
Uh.............Hmm...........How do I put this..........
Hmmm...........Er...........Uh............Oh I know.............

Your pretty young yourself..........

When compared to Hef..........:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom