The Great Dive Podcast Pandemic Madness 2020!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tbone1004

Mr Speed Nuts
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Had the second live stream for round 2 of The Great Dive Podcast Pandemic Madness 2020! Some great showdowns on here, definitely recommend you guys go and submit a bracket and vote for round 2!
Round 2 voting is up and live right now
Pandemic Madness 2020
and to submit a bracket
https://www.thegreatdivepodcast.com/pandemic-madness-bracket-submission-page.html

It is incident month as well with reviews of the 2019 incident reports, so I'd definitely go and check in on the updated episodes as well
https://www.thegreatdivepodcast.com/podcasts

Is it bad that I don't know half the names on that bracket?

Is it bad that I don't know half the names on that bracket?

yes, recommend looking them up

many of them are covered on the League of Extraordinary Divers podcast as well, recommend you listen to that
Blog Archives - ScubaGuru

yes, recommend looking them up

many of them are covered on the League of Extraordinary Divers podcast as well, recommend you listen to that
Blog Archives - ScubaGuru

I recognize many of the names that are famous, or in at least one case infamous, in the cave community. The first bracket is where most of the names that I don't know. Like who is Nick Notle, and why is he going against the goddess of my teenager years?

I recognize many of the names that are famous, or in at least one case infamous, in the cave community. The first bracket is where most of the names that I don't know. Like who is Nick Notle, and why is he going against the goddess of my teenager years?

ahh, yeah there are a bunch of actors/characters in that category. I had to look a few up in that bracket.

So what exactly is being chosen? Is this akin to darwin awards or something completely different?

So what exactly is being chosen? Is this akin to darwin awards or something completely different?

Mindless fun popularity contest.

Or for people that want to watch the world burn they vote for GI3. In fact I wanted to see GI3 and Jarrod go head to head in the final.

Back
Top Bottom