The Great Tequila Watch Thread - DOR IV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
kat you look so familiar... did you go to san agustin or la salle sometime a couple of decades ago? (la salle in the 90s)

Was in La Salle 92-96. As Van said ECE. Hung out just about all over the place. Most exposure on the football field around 6-8 or 8-10am for football practice. Even more exposed if you were in one of the rooms at St. Joseph bldg facing the Rizal complex's pool during swim practice :D

The loveboat? Man, missed it again!

Scuba_Si is Filipino at heart. If you forget about the accent he'll pass for one of us.

Scuba_Si:
I think hes moving to the Manila area, Somewhere around Makati-ish.......
:)
Hmmmmm Makati-ish ... near a disco??

Bwahahhahaha

jj_freelord:
Was in La Salle 92-96. As Van said ECE. Hung out just about all over the place. Most exposure on the football field around 6-8 or 8-10am for football practice. Even more exposed if you were in one of the rooms at St. Joseph bldg facing the Rizal complex's pool during swim practice :D

The loveboat? Man, missed it again!

Scuba_Si is Filipino at heart. If you forget about the accent he'll pass for one of us.
i was there from 90-99 (more or less skipped terms here and there from 94-99 until i finished my !@($!@)# thesis)

i was with harlequin... you look so familiar eh, but i'm not a tambay of SJ

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom