The Kittiwake was Damaged by a Storm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1%2056_zpsttxaiv9l.jpg

I guess this is the kind of shot we won't be getting anymore? That's Paul, an Aggressor employee who was on the Cayman Aggressor IV & got his OW cert. the week I was on; I snapped this shot. Glad the wheel is still there; will miss the framing option.

Richard.

I dove the Kittiwake last Thursday with Cayman Divers/Divers Down as a cruise excursion. They told us then that the storm removed the wheelhouse.
The wheel is still there, and the crew that cleaned the area up did a great job.
That was my first time on it- or on any wreck, and I really appreciate the work put into it.

Nice article, Drew. You guys did a great job!
Thanks Dish, there are still some bits and pieces that need lifting out like one of the mirrors in the bathroom that got ripped off and a few small panels in the lower decks but we'll get those on the next routine maintenance visit

Back
Top Bottom