The Last supper......:-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The fish eaters wouldn’t be disappointed. They have fishermen who come with fresh catch directly to them first. Yesterday they received a beautiful tuna amongst other varieties. Everything from the burger to the steak is excellent. The schnitzel is off the charts!!!

Had dinner a Morgan's the week before last. First time for dinner at the new location and thought the outside seating atmosphere was fantastic. Had Blackend Wahoo and it was OK. I like a filet cut and this was a butterflied steak cut. Still good though. Love their risotto sides. Friends had the Schnitzel and have to say that's probably what I'll try next time.

Booked a table at Morgan’s Grill....fits the bill perfectly, thank you. I’ll write up our experience upon my return...I do not eat fish, but the rest of the group does and the menu looks appealing. Especially the Thai soup.

Once again, thanks to all who responded.
I'll wave to you from our place across the harbor. :)

Interesting we were talking to a local restaurant owner not long ago about food establishments here on island. He said most have a special favorite dish at this place and another at that, as opposed to a favorite restaurant on island. I would tend to agree..

I'll wave to you from our place across the harbor. :)

Interesting we were talking to a local restaurant owner not long ago about food establishments here on island. He said most have a special favorite dish at this place and another at that, as opposed to a favorite restaurant on island. I would tend to agree..
Better yet, stop in and I’ll buy ya a drink!

I live about 5 minutes by boat from Morgans allowing for no wake in the canal. Where are you cigills. We are in Governor’s Harbour

8 of us ate at Tukka on the East End. All thought it was really great, and not being Aussie we felt it was a little different. Would gladly go there again.

8 of us ate at Tukka on the East End. All thought it was really great, and not being Aussie we felt it was a little different. Would gladly go there again.

Tukka has become our favorite out of the local East End/North Side options. The staff is truly great and Chef Ron runs a great kitchen. Plus, he's creating a rather impressive rum library. Downside of eating there often is that the attractive menu items kind of become limited. Bright side is that it made me try the Curry Prawns and I now have another go-to dish.

Better yet, stop in and I’ll buy ya a drink!
What's the date? Perhaps all of us on island can stop in for an after dinner chat!!

Back
Top Bottom