The manifold is in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wb416:
I had to sit through the movie... now don't make me start quoting for Her Highness!! :D
You're due for another dosage!!! :Kissy:

wb416:
There are two princesses in the house, and I'm still adjusting to a teen-age girl. Let's not push it, eh?

Me too ... and I've been living with them for their entire lives! Tip: The adjusting is a process, not a destination as it NEVER ENDS. Sometimes I think I have them figured out and then ... :bash: ... then the only thing to do is :peepwalla

Divin'Hoosier:
Me too ... and I've been living with them for their entire lives! Tip: The adjusting is a process, not a destination as it NEVER ENDS. Sometimes I think I have them figured out and then ... :bash: ... then the only thing to do is :peepwalla
My daughter is an :angel:....or at least that's what I think after two or three beers. :beer:

The twins came in today, they are paired and equalized to 1000 psi, now I've got to run by the hardware store and dive shop and I should be set to go this weekend!

Yep the boys have companions. Since Chris told me that I shouldn't assemble the manifold after dringking two beers, I am done for the night. :D

WB, all I can say is RUNNNNN!!! :D

You know, maybe a couple of beers might help! :D Just don't force it, you'll know when they are properly aligned, again DON'T force it!

I never force it when I am screwing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom