the muck diving blues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brssmnky

Contributor
Reaction score
I've got the mud-hole muck diving blues. I went diving yesterday at Blue Springs, IN. Don't get me wrong, it's a great spot & was a good dive... a beautiful day, I had fun. I got one dive in and hit everything I wanted to see/do. Anyways, when you don't live somewhere exotic or in a costal area, your various mud-holes are all you've got. Usually, I'm happy with this, after all some diving's better than none. Well I got home feeling pretty happy and decided to check my email. There sat a soul crusher from my aunt: "Just wanted to say hi from Belize... got 3 dives in today, saw a bunch of sharks on the 2nd dive," etc, etc. Man! Oh, how I envy all you people who have more than quarries and lakes. I guess for now I'll have to live vicariously through other scubaboarders...

You really have some mean relatives. lol

I do have to agree. My LDS has gone on two trips to Florida this year and I haven't been able to go due to finances. I really hate it when they come back and want to show me the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom