The Official 2011-2012 NHL Hockey thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is true with Pronger hanging in the balance, but maybe "they" will address that with some CBA clause.

We (royal) need some solid D. Bryz plays fine with a defence that is in the game! So I am hoping next year he feels
more at ease. There are still a couple of players I think we would like to secure, and a few that are bait!
See you topside! John

And Geno steals the Award Show..lets hope the CBA gets all sorted out and we get to see a full season of hockey next year!

Staal turns down 10 yr- 60 million to play in the shadows of his bigger brother....ohh well atleast we got Brandon Sutter. Already looking forward to next year. Vokoun in backup goalie, Brandon Sutter-3rd line center and I don't think the Pens are done yet. Talking to Nashville -possibly Orpik, Martin for Weber :idk:

If Crosby doesn't get sidelined again you should have a good year. I don't have much hope for the Wild.

I'm not trying to start a fight here (I'm looking at you Al) but 104 million over 12 years for Crosby? :confused:

IMO, I don't think its a bad deal. He got no raise from his current contract. I would probably have a problem if they gave him like say a 2 or 3 million per year raise but they didn't. Even with a half healthy Crosby, he will still outscore the majority of captains in the NHL. Theres about 15-20 other teams that are probably wishing they could have signed him for that. On top of that why wouldn't we jump on that deal. We still have plenty of money to sign either or both Parise or Suter. He had 1 concussion not two. The 2nd hit which everyone thought was a concussion was a bruised bone in his neck not a concussion.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not knocking the mans talent, I just don't see him lasting 12 more years.

tanked, any news on the Pronger front? Just wondering if theres been any talk. Haven't heard anything in a while. I sure hope he's not done.

tanked, any news on the Pronger front? Just wondering if theres been any talk. Haven't heard anything in a while. I sure hope he's not done.
I haven't heard anything. And I normally get updates on my Iphone.

Back
Top Bottom