the PPD DOR III trip mega report!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
caution: viewing this thread will cause severe server load, loss of productivity, deterioration of internet access speed and is not adviced for viewers with weak stomachs, pregnant women and divers under 18. don't say we didn't warn you hehehehe:D

that being said... guys... it was a blast... will upload pics later, gotta get the wife at the spa hehehehehe... the rest of the hooligans will be here shortly

Jag

with the PPD gang at an internet cafe....we're uploading the pics from all our cams. Stay tuned... :D :D :D

I love you mikey.

ninja edit: btw Gio, sorry I didn't get the chance to say goodbye! Till next time...7

it was an awesome trip. i kinda feel bad for the ones who could not make it! il let the pics do the talking hehe

I got 500 pix from the PPD side courtesy of Chip, Iris, Jonix and Zee (in-country). I don't want to pre-empt the others who were actually been to PG by posting ahead. This is their show... C'mon don't let Mike wait any longer!!!

Why would I want to be in beautiful PI, drinking San Miguels in the warm sunshine when I can be on Cape Cod freezing my can off (snow on the ground this morning). :bawling:

Back
Top Bottom