The pump shed is finished,,nearly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phantomrfa

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
After a year of fighting the 'x' in court to see my kids i have finished :coffee:
Here's the list :-
diy nitrox stik 4' x 2'' pipe
3.5cfm compressor 3stage only one drain point on filter housing/mde50{filled with bb shot}plastic used as oil/water seperator
hope to lay my hands on 5cfm 5000psi compressor soon
mako oil/water seperator 4'' 1/2 x18'' 5000psi +drain
mako 33'' tower with pd1803 filter
into afill panel/bank isolator/2 whips
2 banks ;- 3x300bar ,2x350bar {over kill i know}compressor only pumps 4000psi{272bar}
and a beer chiller rapped around mde filter and oil/water seperator {goes down to 2'c}

I have the o2 meters in place .
I would like to keep an eye on the water content after the filter on a bleed valve to:idk: sensor . what type should i be looking for and ruff cost /link to page

When you are ready to buy a 5000PSI 6 CFM compressor -- let me know -- I have 4 good NOAH Howden's with 2 extra factory overhaul kits included in the price.
sheldensportinggoods.com
Jim Shelden
316-992-0505

If you use a colormetric moisture indicator, you can monitor the water content of the air/nitrox that goes out to your banks/tanks. Also lets you know when to change the filters (vice just guessing based on run hours). The colormetric cards change color to indicate relative humidity, from blue to lavander. After you change the filter, the cards will change back to blue.

Colorimetric Air Quality Monitor

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom