The Relationship between Man and Nature

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IncreaseMyT

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Found this video I am a big fan of Ocean Ramsey. If you have a 4K TV do yourself a favor and watch the video there, the clarity is amazing.

My favorite part of the video though is the narration.

There is another self, more really us than I. And if you become aware of that unknown self, the more you realize that it is inseparably connected with everything else that there is ~ Alan Watts

I know I love this video!

Yea the red tide has everyone down here as well. People are so adamant about it they are even starting a no kill movement on any fish in shore.

Things have to change quick.

If they want the sportfishery to restore itself after this they may have to really limit hunting for a while, look how many wonderful breeding fish are dying!

People really need to start xeriscaping and other kinds of natural gardening that don’t require all the pesticides and fertilizers too. It’s not just Lake O that is running off. There are better ways of doing things, that are ultimately cheaper too! This whole obsession with green lawns goes back to our original status as a colony of a country where the Lord of the Manor owned pasture land. We don’t need pasture land in our front yard. Maybe the new status symbol could be a carefree lawn full of appropriate plants and native species that don’t require watering, fertilizers, and pesticides.

Luckily the next generation has just about zero interest in golf, and would rather have a bicycle trail in their backyard.

Last edited:
Yea sure when are you thinking? I was gonna try and go diving here this weekend but the wind is not looking great, Sunday doesn't look too bad so was considering that. When we go dive we don't have to worry about red tide because we are so far offshore.

But I have never been to mineral springs and want to start checking out those kinds of places so I am up for it. Let me know when your thinking.

Yea sure when are you thinking? I was gonna try and go diving here this weekend but the wind is not looking great, Sunday doesn't look too bad so was considering that. When we go dive we don't have to worry about red tide because we are so far offshore.

But I have never been to mineral springs and want to start checking out those kinds of places so I am up for it. Let me know when your thinking.
I can go Sat, Sun, or Mon. Mon will be less crowded, early is important for viz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom