The Salvo is coming, the Salvo is coming....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Derek S

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Actually, the Salvo has arrived. As promised to Jon, I've got to gloat now...:D

Salvo 21W/9Ah

:monkeydan

I'm sure he'll be gloating even more on Saturday night when my 10w HID barely shows up in comparison.

Just like you can gloat when I'm sitting there with my puny 95 and you've got 260CF of underwater aspirating goodness. :14:

Derek S:
Just like you can gloat when I'm sitting there with my puny 95 and you've got 260CF of underwater aspirating goodness. :14:
:D

More than enough gas to kill myself several times over.

jonnythan:
:D

More than enough gas to kill myself several times over.

'Tis the name of the game.

Ahhh!!! The joys of 260 cu. ft. of EAN32 ready to go. I doubt that my 10w HID will see night-time use this weekend. I had the night dive from h#%% last weekend. I think that I will use my time to catch up on my dive logs and tri-mix homework.

diverbrian:
Ahhh!!! The joys of 260 cu. ft. of EAN32 ready to go. I doubt that my 10w HID will see night-time use this weekend. I had the night dive from h#%% last weekend. I think that I will use my time to catch up on my dive logs and tri-mix homework.

Aww shucks! The more the merrier! :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom