The Thing You Thought You'd Never See ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My very-fun-to-look-at girlfriend who decided to play along on that 100th Dive thing... You know.

Immersion in salt water exhibits unusual but pleasantly amusing effects on the human form in terms of gravity.

I got pics, but not for the internet, not sure if she's running for President in 2020.

The wonderful Mexican caves from YouTube videos. When I started, I thought I would never reach the cave certificate.

I went into it with no expectations at all but one thing I never thought I would see was my name on someone else's C-card.

R..

Took me a second. As a sometimes mentor/educator in other fields, this freakin' rocks.

Thanks everyone for all the "likes" on the above post...I guess I should clariy something, it's not that I never thought I would see him get certified...he really is an excellent diver. It's that I never thought I could produce a son as fine as he is. Here he is at 52 feet....
DSCI0089.JPG

@msinc My daughter obtained her certification in 2015 at 13 and my son this year at 12 so I know how you feel. We just got back from a family dive trip in Roatan.
I'm a little reluctant to post video. The last time I posted videos of the kids diving, both with under 20 dives, all I got was criticism on their buoyancy skills. (not on Scubaboard)

Golf balls. I never thought I would see at least one golf ball on most dives, no matter how remote.
There is a site off Palos Verdes California I call Golf Ball Reef. There are dozens of golf balls along the edge of the reef nearly 3/4 mile from shore. I have no idea how they got there.

GolfBallReef1_zpsb98b0a14.jpg
GolfBallReef1_zpsb98b0a14.jpg

GolfBallReef3_zps3510d510.jpg

GBR3_zps8649ebab.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom