The W.A.V.E.S. Project. Chili Cook Off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalRich

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It's that time Folks, for The WAVES Projects 4th annual Chili Cook Off!!
Fun and prizes for the whole family. Go to www.wavesprohect.org for details and to purchase tickets.
Also... Please like us & Follow us on FaceBook

Good Divin,
SoCalRich
P.S. We are looking for raffle donations as well.

23659669_2015535258692015_2759820499153502132_n.jpg

It's that time Folks, for The WAVES Projects 4th annual Chili Cook Off!!
Fun and prizes for the whole family. Go to www.wavesprohect.org for details and to purchase tickets.
Also... Please like us & Follow us on FaceBook

Good Divin,
SoCalRich
P.S. We are looking for raffle donations as well.

View attachment 444152
@SoCalRich -- Thanks for posting. I think the weblink might have got misspelled. Easy to do. Here we go: www.wavesproject.org
Hope to see you there! Such a great organization that is doing so much to serve our military veterans and their families.

It's a privilege for me to be a financial and moral supporter of the WAVES Project!

OOps! THX TrailBoss, This Wednesday 6:00 the WAVES Dive Club Meeting will be at *-Bit Brewery in Murrieta. Hope to see ya there. www.wavesproject.org
Good Divin,
SoCalRich

This is a project that I LOVE!!! There are a few programs out now that work with wounded veterans as well as those suffering from PTSD and TBI that use scuba to help.

As a veteran myself, this makes me very happy and I hope to one day be able to incorporate something similar as I become an instructor.

Keep up the good work and I will post your link to my ScubaWithTurk FB page!

Definitely love this program. Just bought some swag off the website! Any idea when you may get more patches in?

Oh and as always...GO Navy! Beat Army!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom