The Walking Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Google and download it...

By the way, curious where Carl found enough toilet paper to deal with the aftermath of his chocolate pudding binge?

He's still one weird kid. Imagine the story line if he'd have shot Rick. He cries all night, at first light he looks at his dad and realizes he wasn't turned... you've probably got the new mini governor on your hands eventually...

Carl may be some weird kid but then he has matured in a way no one could ever have imagined. Even if you left out the personal items, dad is dead, new father figure, dad is back, father figure 2 is dead. That right there would be enough to screw up a kid. Then survive a zombie invasion. He is lucky he has a normal thought and isn't stark raving mad.

I thought I saw the gov's eye move too. Not convinced.

in other news, I had a heart attack this morning. Drove to the hospital, parked and walked in. I got some smoke inhalation on a building fire on campus yesterday, then charged around on three levels in an air pack for an hour. I'll be stinted and good to go in a week they tell me. No serious damage except to my 10 feet tall, bullet-proof belief.

I thought I saw the gov's eye move too. Not convinced.

in other news, I had a heart attack this morning. Drove to the hospital, parked and walked in. I got some smoke inhalation on a building fire on campus yesterday, then charged around on three levels in an air pack for an hour. I'll be stinted and good to go in a week they tell me. No serious damage except to my 10 feet tall, bullet-proof belief.

well, at least you are ok. :cheers:

Stents, yech. Went to an urgent care under protest on a Sunday eve. (thought I had pneumonia again) they proceed to tell me to GO TO THE ER NOW!! Go across the street and next thing I know I am nekkid on a cold metal gurney in a room that had to be close to zero degrees, some chick comes in shaves me and paints my junk orange, then leaves me on the table alone, not even a towel for cover while Hells Bells is playing on the Muzak system...good times indeed. At least when they put the next two in it was scheduled and I knew what to expect.

Seriously, glad you caught it early and you will be right as rain soon. In and out within a day or two.

Oh and to stay on track, I did not much care for this episode. Expected more from the season opener I guess.

Anyone watch last night's episode?

Yep, I did. I liked it! But then I have liked every episode I have seen.

Glad Carol is back, Edith is safe. Kids are weird, all of them. Of course if you grow up seeing all this stuff you are gonna be a bit touched. Daryl is getting quiet again. Terminus?????
Anyone watch last night's episode?

Have it and talking to watch tonight...

Should have done a spoiler with the info. Sorry LB.

Back
Top Bottom