The Walking Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's who I said. The guy with the Sargent. Anywho, I can't remember the last time I saw a scientist with a mullet.

DFB

They are in Georgia, mullets are permitted.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Rick is tired. His desire to bring a group together has been squashed.

wd_zpsa83f21eb.jpg

I am really glad to know about Daryl before, now can we just get back to the damned story? Least liked episode for me. Could have covered more of the story and cut the Daryl comes out to a lot less. Disappointed

The Walking Dead triggers bad flashbacks to the crowds at Rupp Arena for UK basketball games.

OK, so the morgue scene with Daryl killing zombies was pretty good. What the hell is up with that Bob guy? Why is he always being left alone? He seems a bit creepy to me.

I am really over the Daryl/Beth thing. I hope they get whatever it is they are going to do out of their system so we can move on with the good stuff.

I've got a feeling the Billy Ray Cyrus character is going to be killed off in the last episode or two. By doing this it forces GI joe into staying with thgroup.

Good comment, Sonnylynnvick75. Could be.

I dunno, I'm a bit more disappointed with this season, or probably more accurately, this half-season. I'm realizing that the show is going to lose my interest sometimes, I just don't know when. They do too much irrational stuff.

DFB

Mika is screwed up.

---------- Post added March 16th, 2014 at 07:56 PM ----------

Make that was screwed up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom