The Walking Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a wild episode!

Finally, one of the more interesting episodes IMO. Only 2 more episodes in the season though. Terminus is getting closer.

Thank God, Lizzie sooooooo needed to have that done all season!!!! I would have had her watching the flowers a long time ago! :flowers: :daisy: :gun::splat:

That was insane! I have a feeling we're going to end the season with a view of a downfallen terminus (may not be downfallen) from different points of view of the individual groups. If we look at the seasons, every other season they have a refuge or a place to call home (I'm counting this half a season itself). Meaning next season they will find a refuge.

Good riddance Lizzie, she was so creepy, little Judith dodged many a bullet with that one around. They redeemed themselves from the last few episodes which have been snooze-fests to me.

I find it interesting how they are subtly tying all the survivors together in one small geographic area just missing each other, the smoke from the house Daryl and Beth burned and the walkers from it effecting another group etc... everybodying ending up on the railroad tracks some farther down the tracks then others..

Next episode with Daryl and his new bromances should be a good one

I gotta get back to the "graphic novels" to get an idea of the outcome...

I think the little girl who played Lizzie would be a perfect choice for the bunny boiler role if they re-make "Fatal Attraction" in a few years.

That one was full of surprises, really did not see that coming. I knew Lizzie was a whack-job but dayum. Hopefully they will get everyone back together soon, I like the group dynamic better than individuals wandering around. Probably will have to wait until October for any reunions though, either that or it will be at the end of the season and leave as a cliff hanger.

sitter_zpscfe76a4a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom