The Walking Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You mean there are naughty people here on SB...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

You mean there are naughty people here on SB...

Not any more they changed the TOS to make naughty illegal

Illegal is bad. M'kay.

---------- Post added October 15th, 2013 at 08:17 PM ----------

It also gets you kicked out of bars and such...

I was told each time it is mentioned the door moves. . . and the lock changes . . .

I am downloading the new episode now . . . along with the other show I missed last week, the blacklist, the mentalist, hawaii 5-0 homeland and bones . . .

You watch way too much tv. Go out and hang with the sheep once in a while.

Did you permanently lose your key to the pub, or they gonna let you back eventually?

Beats me.:idk::idk::idk:

Nah, don't really get to watch it... It sits on my share drive for weeks before I get into a marathon watching session...

We got rid of cable TV so I don't watch anything other than what I download... So I am spending more time doing things like reading books :shudder: :horror:

Hopefully they let y'all back in soon, it is sad to see you with your little noses pressed against the frosted glass trying to get a peek inside. :D

Jim has a big nose.

Hyundai Santa Fe or bullet proof Military Hummer 4x4? Which would you be driving?

Hyundai Santa Fe or bullet proof Military Hummer 4x4? Which would you be driving?

Assuming the events in the story could happen - I would look for an armored car like the ones security companies use.

I think they would be easier to find.

Shows on tonight bitches. I predict that Rick and Glenn come out of the closet and profess their true feelings for one another.

Back
Top Bottom