The Walking Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not entirely true however

1969323_364715087018151_1390599343896760266_n.jpg

Now that had to be one of the best season openers so far. Plenty of things going on.

I figured Carol would be showing up pretty quick. The blood letting at the trough was pretty nasty.

I have hated Carol since episode 1. I was completely turned off by her lack of skill and mental weakness. She has redeemed herself in my eyes. That was a great premier and can't wait until they kill them all.

Does anybody think scientist guy with the mullet knows what he's talking about?

I was impressed with last nights episode. Much better than the slow start of last season. I agree the trough scene was intense.

Does anybody think scientist guy with the mullet knows what he's talking about?

He seems like the nerd who figured out how to manipulate the toughest kid in school to protect him from the other bullies and is going to milk it for as long as he can.

I liked Rick's idea of gathering up their guns and finishing off the termites, that seemed pretty real for what someone would feel like after what they had been through, I wanted to see him keep his promise to Gareth now that he had recovered his machete. At least Carol got revenge on psycho terminus Mary.

I stopped reading after they left some compound when the **** hit the fan...

I really ran together.

Get somewhere safe, be strict, allow outsiders in, people Die. Have to run and find a new place to hide, do more stupid stuff... Etc etc etc

Last nights episode was fantastic

Oh sure, ruin the whole thing for the rest of us.

I stopped reading after they left some compound when the **** hit the fan...

I really ran together.

Get somewhere safe, be strict, allow outsiders in, people Die. Have to run and find a new place to hide, do more stupid stuff... Etc etc etc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom