The Walking Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Set to record. Just in case, if Hockey is right, I can just erase the whole thing from my DVR and my mind.

Better episode tonight. Still a lot of questions to be answered.

Who the hell is putting the rats out there??

watched both episodes last night.

not what I was expecting, but good episodes...
the rats are intriguing, guess if they were doing less copulating and more watching the perimeter in the guard tower they would see who it is..

poor piggies, they never hurt anything. well except for bringing that thing with them...

I wanted to know what she had underwhelming burlap sack, well how much of him anyway...

Ok, this weeks was better than I thought it would be. Lots of really gutsy stuff. :D

Ohh and that skinny black is trouble....

It was just a head in the sack, they explained it on the talking dead aftershow.

Well that's just lame... Not sure what would have been exciting though...

---------- Post added October 22nd, 2013 at 01:18 PM ----------

Perhaps a zombie baby... Disturbing, but I believe that is the only zombie they have not cast, yet.

I'm wondering who was feeding the Z's the rats, the little girls mebbe? And who burned the bodies? Walking psychotic event waiting to happen Carl?

Back
Top Bottom