The Walking Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I could come up with a much better way to take down zombies than sticking a crow bar in their face through the fence.

Example-There has to be a construction site somewhere nearby. Go hot wire a d-8 cat and come and plow them bastards away.

I was thinking the same think but with a windmill-driven rotating hay maker set at approximately head-height with suitable bait inside the fence. They seemed to like bacon.

Such simple solutions to such obvious problems... I'm finding it hard to take this program seriously anymore :wink:

I think I could come up with a much better way to take down zombies than sticking a crow bar in their face through the fence.

Example-There has to be a construction site somewhere nearby. Go hot wire a d-8 cat and come and plow them bastards away.

LOL.

Morgan had a crap load of grenades in that episode back at his place. Strapping a grenade on each of those piglets and letting them run out in the field with the zombies chasing them would have not only been a good way to get rid of them, but add some much needed light hearted good times for those poor people at the prison.

A nice wood chipper set up in the field with a dead rabbit hanging off a stick in front of it might be a nice way to cull the heard without too much effort.:D

LOL.

Morgan had a crap load of grenades in that episode back at his place. Strapping a grenade on each of those piglets and letting them run out in the field with the zombies chasing them would have not only been a good way to get rid of them, but add some much needed light hearted good times for those poor people at the prison.

A nice wood chipper set up in the field with a dead rabbit hanging off a stick in front of it might be a nice way to cull the heard without too much effort.:D

Have you thought about seeking mental health care?

;-)

I don't think a dead bunny would work, they seem to be attracted to live bodies. Now if you could manage to hang a live one up out of reach with some sort of mechanism to trip them into the maw of the chipper when they stretch to reach it........

I am picturing the live animal traps with the food o the trip plate that triggers the door to close.

Perhaps I stead of a door, it could have a swinging pendulum of sorts that whacks the zombies sideways into the wood chipper..

Didn't the governor have a means of trapping them in a pit? I seem to recall that from last seasons episode. Lure them into the pit, set a bonfire off to finish them off, when full fill the pit in and move it to a different location.

Have you thought about seeking mental health care?

;-)

You say that now, but when the zombie world happens, who you gonna come looking for to help you build some traps?? hmmm.....

Here is really the only zombie trap you need.... if they'd make a couple dozen of these and lay them out on the ground around the prison fence, their problems would be over

zombie-trap.jpg

I didn't say I was shunning you, just thought therapy might help with that deep seated need to kill zombies... It's not helping me though...

And there is my point. I make one suggestion and we run with it and the zombies are getting shredded, and mowed, etc. It just takes a little bit of concentration!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom