The World's Largest Foot Pocket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blair Mott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The World's Largest Foot Pocket has been born!

Force Fin is the proud father of the new XXXL Flying Force Fin. It will take 16 hours of baking at 246 degrees Fahrenheit before Bob can hold his baby! Tomorrow we will post a photo of the new born fin.

Bob Evans has redesigned the foot pocket with improvements in wall thickness, width and arch height to bring you a "Big Foot" foot pocket that conforms to the boots you are wearing today. The XXXL PRO model has been in use for over a decade. As always, Bob listens to Customer feedback and experience. We are not only introducing a new Force Fin model, but this baby has a new XXXL foot pocket design!

If you are looking for a Foot pocket for your mammoth size feet while wearing heavy duty commercial or combat boots, the XXXL Flying Force is for you!

http://www.forcefin.com/Merchant2/m...uct_Code=FY&Category_Code=51&Product_Count=11

Blair,

That sounds great! Will it look the same? Cause the current one does look cool. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Will the improvements in the foot pocket be included in future original and pro's?

Thanks for the good news,
Joel

Joel,
Thanks for the post. All of our improvements in the foot pocket will be present in the all of the Flying Force models. At Force Fin we see the Flying Force Fin as the next generation in fin technology and this is where our efforts in improvements are focused. The Original and Pro will always be in production and will always be a backbone for the Force Fin line as it has proven itself over the decades.
We hope we will be able to post photos today of the new XXXL so stay tuned.

xxxlffbaby.jpg

As Jose Marquez opens the oven as he has done for all of our high end products for the last 15 years he is greeted by Bob Evans as he cradles his new born the XXXL Flying Force Fin.

Last edited:
Now that is one good looking fin!
I treat mine like that when you guy's send them up to me and Ling laughs at me and my devotion to Force Fins.

Nice!
A fin I can put on/pull off my sz 13 boots without giving myself an aneurism...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom