Theme 07 - 13 Nov '05: Lips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vladimir:
Hilarious; great shot. You put them up to it, right?
Nope. I went to take pictures of the jetties and they were sitting there pooching their lips out at me. It was totally unexpected and unplanned. It was a very strange experience, to say the least, especially given the theme this week :D.

SeaYoda:
Nope. I went to take pictures of the jetties and they were sitting there pooching their lips out at me. It was totally unexpected and unplanned. <snip>

Oh, man.....You can do better than that! :D

Dee:
Oh, man.....You can do better than that! :D
Sometimes the truth is what it is. I've never seen those gals before in my life. They didn't know why I had such a big smile on my face when I first saw them. I didn't tell them where I was going to post their picture on the web either. They just gigled when I said it was going on the internet.

lionfish1.jpg

SeaYoda:
Sometimes the truth is what it is. I've never seen those gals before in my life. They didn't know why I had such a big smile on my face when I first saw them. I didn't tell them where I was going to post their picture on the web either. They just gigled when I said it was going on the internet.

You mean they already had the lips? Talk about timing!

This guy was almost big enough to kiss...it never would have worked though, we're just too different.

Here's one more. Actually two! Arrow crab and dive buddy, Jim!

smjimcrab.jpg

A little Angelfish grin!

smangleface.jpg

Dolphins will put sponges on like this to keep from getting stung or whatever, when
they are rooting in the sand for food, the older ones have been seen teaching the younger ones to do this ....true !

www.tgarland.com/page18.html

__

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom