There and Back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed Hatfield

Contributor
Reaction score
Ontario , Canada & Playa del Carmen, Mexico
# of dives
500 - 999
I did my Cozumel dive on March 1st/2010. My original plan was to join some SBers at Dive With Martin but as so often happens 'plans change'. I ended up using Aquatic Sports and Expeditions. Since I have done several dives with Dive With Martin in the past I wanted to try someone new and Aquatic Sports and Expeditions came recommend by some buddies in Playa.

The boat wasn't the fastest but it was certainly comfortable with a solid dive platform. It was a mixed group. On the second dive one stayed on board with congestion problems. He was a seasoned diver and knew his limits.

2 dives (1) Palancar Horseshoe, 73 ft, 43 minutes and (2) San Franciso, 61 ft, 53 minutes. The water was a constant 79 degrees and I was comfortable in my 5mm without a hood.

IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

The boat was the `Swordfish`. The dive op also has a shop right on site at the Caleta which made it real convenient. Bar none they also provided the best `(ìncluded) lunch that I have ever received on a 2 tank boat dive. I give Sergio and Aquatic Sports and Expeditions a thumbs up.
www.cozumeldivingwithsergio.com

Hey Ed, what a coincidence, staring Tuesday we will be using that same company! We get a big presentation tomorrow to tell us about how they operate. It was great diving with you by the way!! See you next time!

Back
Top Bottom