There are cowboys in Korea !!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am sorry to hear about your Grandad, Gasman, and also about the bummer setup you wandered into in SK.

It sounded like you were really trying, in a world where logic may not be sufficiently appreciated, to teach about the stupidity of taking diving so lightly and mixing it with hard booze.

You are probably better off out of there before you experience the tragedy that such attitudes generally create.

It will get better.

Aloha,

Jonathan
kalepa@maui.net

Condolences G-man. I lost my sister Sunday, so I'm right there with you buddy.

Sorry about your financial loss, but like ID said, hey..you live in diver's paradise..it can't be all bad.

Jimbo

Hi Greg

Sorry to hear about your loss(Grandfather)there is nothing that anyone can say that will really make a difference to you at this time, but all the same our thoughts go out to you.

Re the job, don't let them get you down. These things happen for a reason mate, and my feeling is that you are better out of there before something seriously goes wrong and they try and lay the blame on you.

Good things will happen when you get home.

Hocky

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather passing away. It's sad that somebody as cheerful as you has to deal with so much all at one time. You're in my prayers.

Ta, dude

Jimbo,
So sorry about your sister's passing. If you feel the need to tell us more, we are here for you too.
Take care.

All we can do is be in support of one another.I've appreciated yours and you've got mine.
Cheers Man'
Greg

Likewise, Jimbo... my condolences to you too.

I'm heading for canada....but I have to get space on a flight first.I am on standby and will stay with family and work for a while.They're excited to have me and I can continue my plans.Wish me luck with getting a flight.
Cheers friendly ears,
The gasman is in the house again! Wooohooo!
:wink: :D :tease: :bounce: :cool:

Glad to hear the good news. But you might want to keep the gas down a bit in the new house.
Let them get to know you first. Ha! :wink:
:sunny:

G - that's fantastic news! Hope you can get on that flight ASAP. Have a great time and don't forget to write :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom