Thermal fusion undergarment - worth it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got one this past winter. I'm diving the same water you are.

The thing is fantastic nice and warm and stretch means it fits well. It's one of the more expensive undergarments out there but very much worth it in my opinion.

The curved front zip is melting my brain. Wondering if it's made specifically for the Whites/Aqualung fusion suits.

Yep. Imagine a drysuit with that zipper.

Yep. Imagine a drysuit with that zipper.
It is not "that" bad for everyone. :wink:

In fact I just bought another (Bullet this time to complement my Tech) that comes with a Thermal Fusion. Surgery on Friday so no way I'm trying the Thermal Fusion in June/July when I can get back in the water again. Maybe October. I didn't even get up to trying my 4E Arctics yet. Water was still to warm in November.

It is not "that" bad for everyone. :wink:

In fact I just bought another (Bullet this time to complement my Tech) that comes with a Thermal Fusion. Surgery on Friday so no way I'm trying the Thermal Fusion in June/July when I can get back in the water again. Maybe October. I didn't even get up to trying my 4E Arctics yet. Water was still to warm in November.

Good luck with the surgery.

Is there any reason I couldn't wear this under suit with a different brand rear entry dry suit? I have an O'three Ri 2-100 suit, currently wearing xerotherm base layer plus some other merino wool stuff plus BZ200 but am still chilly, I'm a skeleton and feel the cold. Thank you,

Have you considered adding some bioprene? :outtahere:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom