These boots were made for froggin'...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been diving mine (with speed laces) for over a year now. Got 'em as I feel they are less buoyant than my 3mm booties.

Work great when I'm crewing to earn my dive and work great in my fins! I remove the inner sole (sock liner) when I wear lycra socks and leave it in if I am barefoot

I need a replacement for my crocs, I use them in the summer for boat shoes and to and from dive sites because they clean so easy.

Would these be suitable replacements?

I need a replacement for my crocs, I use them in the summer for boat shoes and to and from dive sites because they clean so easy.

Would these be suitable replacements?
Think tactical ballistic nylon Keds with better soles.

What planet are you from?
Keds - Wikipedia

Outside of the US very few will know what Keds are. I remember in college during the early 90's we could immediately tell who the American Exchange girls were because they wore Keds with white fluffy socks coming out of them and over the top of their skinny jeans!! They quickly learned that nice white shoes and northern English weather in Winter are not a good combo!! I ended up marrying one of them and moving to the US, so there is that!!

Earth, but it seems I have a lot to catch up on when it comes to footwear.
You'll need good footwear to do so. :D :D :D

I wore them all morning working on my workshop's outer wall. They wear nice.

You'll need good footwear to do so. :D :D :D

I wore them all morning working on my workshop's outer wall. They wear nice.

How easy to rinse and how quick do they dry?

Back
Top Bottom