Things to do in cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone done any of the horseback riding offered in Coz? me and the wife are looking into it for the free saturday, and was hoping to get some insight.

I haven't done that, but it looks wonderful and romantic. :wink:

I'm going to the Invasion. Are you?
Jump in with the rest of the crew while space is still available!

Horseback riding sounds like fun...

LOL, I just told HC about horseback riding. She didn't say anything but the lip movements resembled excitement and anticipation followed by a really big grin and a nod in the yes direction.

We went through this company the last time we went to Cozumel they were very nice people and all went well. If something gets rained out they have a 1 800 # for help.
Mom & Dad did the Parasailing , sub & the X rails. The wife & 2 friends done the tequila tour & horses. The X rails were rough but I would do the ATVs again though. We paid for everything before going to Cozumel so we did not need to take extra cash. 1 stop shoping

Cozumel Tours, Activities and Excursions

Thanks Hammer, looks like fun stuff. Horseback riding on the beach. Always wanted to do that!

Last time in Coz (in February) we rented one of the open topped Jeeps and did the island tour (Punta Sur lighthouse, the ruins, etc.)

Well worth the effort :D

Last time in Coz (in February) we rented one of the open topped Jeeps and did the island tour (Punta Sur lighthouse, the ruins, etc.)

Well worth the effort :D

I agree! If you haven't seen all those sites, it's definatly worth it. :)

emailed the hotel on info and this was what I got back

Hotel Cozumel and Resort:
HI MICHAEL!!

THE COST OF THE HORSEBACK RIDING TOUR IS OF $ 35 USD PER PERSON THE RIDE LASTS TWO HOURS, ONE HOUR AND A HALF TROUGH THE JUNGLE AND HALF AND HOUR TROATING IN THE SAND, ALONG THE OCEAN.

AND IN ORDER TO RESERVE THE TOUR YOU MUST CONTACT THE LOCAL TRAVEL AGENT DESK, LOCATED IN OUR HOTEL LOBBY DURING THEIR DESK HOURS.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CHOOSING OUR HOTEL FOR YOUR VACATIONS. LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR VISIT.

pretty sure the Jessica and I will be going saturday.

Maybe we can get a group discount? There would be 3 of us on Saturday...

Don't forget that Hotel Cozumel has a travel desk for your convience. They can help you book day trips, get rental cars if you need them and they might have a few ideas for activities that I might have missed. :D

I'm going to the Invasion. Are you?
Jump in with the rest of the crew while space is still available!

Thanks for the info. Hermit Crab came up with a list of stuff to do....

Back
Top Bottom