Things to do in cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are getting Certified and Married there in November
Fortunately we have become good friends with a local operator so they are going to take us under their wing

Anyone want to check out Wet Wendys one night. I hear they have awsome margaritas.

Don't forget to say hi to LuLu's Family if you head out to the ruins!:mooner:

:)
Snorkeling with the whale sharks has crossed my mind MANY times, but I think I'm gonna hold off and use it as motivation to hopefully go to the Galopagos one day to dive with them.

Swam with the Whalesharks for about 55 minutes in Donsol, Philippines in March this year. It was amazing!!! The outrigger boats there locate the fish from the top of the mast and put you in the water where you swim like crazy to stay about 3 feet away while they swim just below the surface. It was hard to believe, even while I was doing it! Our boat saw and swam with two different Whalesharks...alomost an hour straight. Loved it!!

I do hope to see the ruins while we're there. Do they rent motorbikes for exploring the island? Anybody else interested in seeing them?

Bonnie and I will be renting scooters on Saterday afternoon, I am diving Sat morning,

Hermit Crab really wants to see some ruins.

Hermit Crab really wants to see some ruins.

This was a cool shot I got from the ruins last time we were there.

hand to hand.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom